Vice President, Data Ethics Validation
UNITED OVERSEAS BANK LIMITED
Banking and Finance
S$7000 - S$14000
You will be part of the Data Ethics Validation team who is responsible for conducting independent review of the artificial intelligence and data analytics (AIDA) models to ensure that they are aligned to the Bank’s business directions and ethical standards, while complying with MAS principles to promote fairness, ethics, accountability and transparency (FEAT).
The key responsibilities include:
- Design and execute a comprehensive data ethics validation programme for AIDA models built by various business segments and function in the bank.
- Perform independent data ethics validation on high material AIDA models and approve the usage of the models which have properly considered data ethics from both internal processes and customers' point of view.
- Perform independent checks on the adequacy of BAU internal controls, including the appropriate use of data through the review/assessment of model documents, interviews with key stakeholders and evaluation of findings based on Bank's policies /guidelines/code of conduct.
- Be responsible to escalate to management all data ethics related issues and concerns and where required, make recommendation on follow-up actions to be taken to close the gaps.
- Recognised university degree with minimum 5 to 8 years of relevant experience in a review/ compliance/ control function, preferably in the financial services industry
- Ethics, legal, compliance, audit, model validation experience preferred
- Analytical skills with functional knowledge in the development, review and implementation of banking related policies, procedures and model documents
- Proficient in using tools such as SQL, Excel, Qlik Sense
- Knowledge in data science is preferred
- Good interpersonal and stakeholder management skills in a fast-paced working environment
- Excellent written and oral communication and presentation skills
Closing on 07 Mar 2021orview more job listings from this company