Vice President, Talent Acquisition
SUMITOMO MITSUI BANKING CORPORATION SINGAPORE BRANCH
Banking and Finance
Permanent, Full Time
S$7500 - S$12000
The incumbent plays an important role to acquire the right talents for the Bank and its subsidiaries. The person is responsible for understanding the hiring needs of the businesses and will manage the end to end recruitment process. Besides acquiring new talents for the Bank, the role will build talent pipelines to support current and future strategic business needs. The role also supports talent programs and initiatives.
- Partner with the respective business units, HR Business Partners and hiring managers to understand their businesses, define the staffing needs and agree on the best practice recruitment strategy for the assigned business divisions
- Perform the full cycle of the recruitment process across the Bank and the subsidiary (Japan Research Institute) including resourcing, interviewing and guiding selection process
- Execute and deliver day to day recruitment activities professionally with the committed timeline and standards
- Identify and maintain a network of top talent through the use of different recruitment channels such as social medias to build candidate pipelines and database.
- Partnering with different HR functions to work on different projects to contribute to the HR Value Chain
- Lead and participate in recruitment initiatives including digitalisation and streamlining of processes.
- Developing candidates assessment strategies jointly with the team and Learning & Development team
- Track and report of all recruitment activities timely.
- Build strategic talent pipelines with market mapping and networking activities
- Gather market intelligence
- University degree
- At least 7 years in Talent Acquisition Experience in recruitment agency/ in-house talent acquisition.
- Proven track record in performing the full recruitment cycle includes engaging business effectively to understand their hiring needs, formulate strategies to attract and source candidates, candidates screening and profiling, interview and selection, offer proposal and negotiation
- Ability to multi-task and operate efficiently under fast pace environment while maintaining accuracy in work delivery.
- Proactive, resilient and agile
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Professional and presentable
- Meticulous and process oriented with strong time management skills
- Strong Team player
Closing on 24 Apr 2021orview more job listings from this company