Vice President Sales (APAC)
GE CAPITAL SERVICES PTE LTD
Sales / Retail
S$11000 - S$18000
Responsible for managing plan execution as well as selecting, building, training, leading, and rewarding sales teams to best serve identified target growth. Sales manager, through a sales force, drives growth in an area of focus: geographic, product, channel, program, etc. Impacts approaches, projects and programs in the functional area or affected business organization and ways of working. Impacts quality, efficiency and effectiveness of own team. Guided by commercial practices and policies that may be shaped by the role. Has significant control/influence over commercial priorities. There is moderate autonomy within the role to enter into/execute Commercial arrangements. High levels of Commercial judgement are required to achieve outcomes required.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Leads commercial and marketing efforts. Develops and drives penetration strategies for key target accounts, with external and internal stakeholder input. Oversees, develops and motivates a team of marketing professionals to achieve growth targets, budgets and customer service resolution.
- Developing specialized knowledge of latest commercial developments in own area and communication skills to influence others. Contributes towards strategy and policy development, and ensure delivery within area of responsibility.
- Has in-depth knowledge of best practices and how own area integrates with others; has working knowledge of competition and the factors that differentiate them in the market
- Uses judgment to make decisions or solve moderately complex tasks or problems within projects, product lines, markets, sales processes, campaigns or customers. Takes new perspective on existing solutions. Uses technical experience and expertise for data analysis to support recommendations. Uses multiple internal and limited external sources outside of own function to arrive at decisions.
- Typically a 1st line manager of professionals or a 2nd line manager of a professional sales department. Acts as a resource for colleagues with less experience. May lead small projects with moderate risks and resource requirements. Explains difficult or sensitive information; works to build consensus.
- Developing persuasion skills required to influence others on topics within field
- Master's degree from an accredited university or college (or a high school diploma / GED with at least 6 years of experience in Sales & Core Aviation Management.
- VP Sales APAC will be responsible for the day to day sales & growth of the APAC sales team & overall region account development & growth, winning/executing component leasing & services contracts, sales targets, growth initiatives and retention of customers in the APAC region.
- Develop and implement account marketing plans to meet/exceed Operating Plan goals, by retaining / increasing existing customer penetration and or pursuing new markets and customers by collaborating with other Commercial Managers and Business Development personnel to grow revenue at Operator/MRO End User accounts, brokers, repair shops and leveraging relationships with key customers.
- Track, prepare and share regularly scheduled sales reports showing sales volume, potential sales, areas of proposed client base expansion and other relevant metrics. Address deviations from sales and growth plan and collaborate with key stakeholders to initiate corrective action.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze and resolve problems.
- Demonstrated ability to lead programs projects.
- Ability to document, plan, market, and execute programs.
- Established project management skills.
Closing on 28 May 2021orview more job listings from this company