VP, Corporate Action, Securities & Fiduciary Services Operations, Institutional Banking Group Operations, Technology & Operations (WD24020)
DBS BANK LTD.
Banking and Finance, Information Technology
Permanent, Full Time
S$10400 - S$18700
Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels.
- Manage a team of more than 20 staff in Local & Foreign Corporate Actions processing and Common Depository
- Review and implement procedures and controls and any streamlining of Corporate Actions processes with proper controls, procedures and strict adherence to relevant regulations, rules and laws
- Develop, document and implement new procedures where necessary to improve work efficiency and productivity
- Work with Regional Project Team on strategies and IT implementations
- Resolve or escalate issues that the team encounter, and ensure clients’ enquires (via Client Service Managers) are handled in a timely and professional manner
- Ensure that team members are apprised of any new guidelines and developments, through coaching and team learning/sharing
- Manage work load of the team in meeting SLA and KPI
- Bachelor's degree with at least 10 years of experience in Corporate Actions Operations
- Strong risk and control mindset, able to multi-task and have positive attitude to motivate the team members towards meeting the targets set
- People-oriented with interpersonal skills, to manage the diversity of the team members and to coach them for improved performance
- MIS, metrics and efficiency analysis skills with the ability to benchmark and track performance improvement
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
Closing on 26 Oct 2021orview more job listings from this company