VP, Credit Risk Specialist
NOMURA SINGAPORE LIMITED
Banking and Finance
S$11000 - S$16500
Key responsibilities will be:
- Undertake due diligence visits to counterparties, lead credit conversations and collect credit information
- Conduct in-depth credit research & analysis on financial institution counterparties including analysis of business risk, historical/projected financials and write high quality credit memos
- Independently take credit decisions on derivative trade approvals with an understanding of the potential credit exposure of the trades to be executed
- Continuous monitoring of counterparties in the portfolio including news search, regulatory & industry developments and company's interim financial performance
- Analyze derivative trades, understand potential exposure profile and prescribe credit terms
- Prescribe credit terms and financial covenants for legal documents such as ISDA, CSA, GMRA etc.
- Should have worked as a credit analyst analyzing financial institutions for at least 7 years in Commercial or Investment Bank
- Fluency in spoken and written English
- Fluency in spoken and written Mandarin is required as this role mainly covers Chinese financial institutions counterparties.
- Strong knowledge of derivative products
- Good familiarity with derivative legal documents such as ISDA, CSA, GMRA and GMSLA
- Prior experience in analyzing corporate counterparties would be an advantage
Nomura is committed to an employment policy of equal opportunities, and is fundamentally opposed to any less favourable treatment accorded to existing or potential members of staff on the grounds of race, creed, colour, nationality, disability, marital status, pregnancy, gender or sexual orientation.
DISCLAIMER: This Job Description is for reference only, and whilst this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current job, it is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, skills, efforts, requirements or working conditions associated with the job. The management reserves the right to revise the job and may, at his or her discretion, assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
TS ID: 1186138
Closing on 23 May 2021orview more job listings from this company