VP, Project Manager (Data & API), Group Consumer Banking and Big Data Analytics Technology, Technology & Operations (WD18818)
DBS BANK LTD.
Banking and Finance, Information Technology
Permanent, Full Time
S$10400 - S$18700
Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels.
The selected candidate is required to take on the role of Project Manger/Scrum Master for squad of Data Engineers.
- Manage project budget, schedule & deliverables.
- Project Reporting.
- Focal point for all project matters.
- Drive implementation of project assigned.
- Provide management and project stakeholders updates on project progress.
- Plan and drive achievement of program milestones as per schedule, with close management of deliverables, risks and issues.
- Support Product Owners & cross-workstream dependencies and prioritization during backlog grooming and sprint planning for all product workstreams
- He/She is expected to have the following relevant experience:
- At least 8 years’ experience in managing projects and managing a team of more than 10 members.
- Excellent project leadership and execution skills, including planning, resourcing, delivery, tracking, communication, and stakeholder management. Demonstrated ability to deliver challenging projects on schedule, managing all key dependencies and risks
- Experience in clearly documenting functional and non-functional requirements
- Systematic, Tenacious and Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Awareness of data management/governance practices.
- Knowledge of Agile methodologies and Scrum Master certification and previous hands-on experience in application development will be advantageous.
- Dependability — Job requires being reliable, responsible, and dependable, and fulfilling obligations.
- Adaptability/Flexibility — Job requires being open to change (positive or negative) and to considerable variety in the workplace.
- Cooperation — Job requires being pleasant with others on the job and displaying a good-natured, cooperative attitude.
- Stress Tolerance — Job requires accepting criticism and dealing calmly and effectively with high stress situations.
- Integrity — Job requires being honest and ethical.
- Concern for Others — Job requires being sensitive to others' needs and feelings and being understanding and helpful on the job.
- Leadership — Job requires a willingness to lead, take charge, and offer opinions and direction.
- Persistence — Job requires persistence in the face of obstacles.
- Analytical Thinking — Job requires analyzing information and using logic to address work-related issues and problems.
- Initiative — Job requires a willingness to take on responsibilities and challenges.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
Closing on 03 Mar 2021orview more job listings from this company