VALIDUS INVESTMENT HOLDINGS PTE. LTD.
S$8000 - S$16000
Founded in 2015 to address the unmet financing needs of SMEs, Validus is today the largest online lending marketplace in Singapore with a growing presence in Indonesia, Vietnam and Thailand.
An award-winning Fintech, Validus uses data analytics and AI to provide growth financing to SMEs via funds from HNWIs and institutional investors. Backed by global VCs, our mission is to drive financial inclusion for SMEs through technology, data and industry collaboration.
As with the SMEs we serve, we may be small but together we are a mighty force! Our success is dependent on what each of us does, how we do it, and our belief that we can always do better. We’re building a strong team of passionate, capable individuals who are committed to making Validus the best online lending marketplace in the region.
We are looking for VP / Head of Engineering (leading a team of 40+ engineers), based in Singapore. This role reports into Group CTO. Validus is a leading Fintech platform in SME lending, with presence in 4 countries – Singapore, Vietnam, Indonesia and Thailand.
- Provide the technical bridge between functional teams, product management and the technical delivery tribes
- Lead a team of professional engineers, covering from platform design, development, continuous deployment (CICD), cloud operations, DevOps, Cloud security and infrastructure management
- Provide enterprise architecture and system architecture guidance and strategy for a future driven scalable platform
- Provide leadership and strategy for platforms (web, mobile, hybrid) robust performance and scalability
- Drive microservices driven back-end execution, using open APIs and ecosystem
- Drive cross-platform development across cross-channels and operating systems
- Leading the engineering team with great passion and pride
- At least 5 years of experience managing engineering teams of 3 people and more; 5+ years of experience in software engineering
- Proficient with full stack technologies (React, VueJS, Javascipt, Nodejs, Golang)
- Proficient in one or more mobile platforms (iOS, Android, Web – knowledge about Typescript will be helpful)
- Proficient in Back-end / Microservices (Java, Python, Nodejs)
- Proficient in API management (using Postman or similar tools)
- Familiar with some Python libraries: Pandas, Numpy, SQLAlchemy, Django, Fabric, Celery
- Good at using AWS services (i.e., EC2, S3, ElasticCache, PostgresQL, Redshift)
- Experience on different databases. Relational (PostgreSQL, MySQL, ...) and NoSQL(MongoDB)
- Strong in DevOps execution CICD (Bitbucket, Jenkins, Dockers) and serverless containerization
- Extremely proficient in modern mobile and server coding and design practices. For example, VIPER, MVVM, MVP, SOLID principals, and TDD
- Excellent people management and communication skills
Closing on 29 Oct 2021orview more job listings from this company