Wealth Management Trainee #SGUnitedJobs
NORMN.IO PTE. LTD.
Banking and Finance, Events / Promotions, Real Estate / Property Management, Risk Management, Sales / Retail
Contract, Freelance, Permanent, Full Time, Flexi-work
S$2500 - S$5000
Associates can expect specific mentorship geared towards relevant financial training and be equipped with necessary skills to share their knowledge with clients on wealth management and financial planning. Through this position, applicants can broaden their knowledge by participating in business development activities and build networks in the financial sector.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Develop and maintain close relationships with individual and corporate clients.
- Provide financial advisory and planning services to clients with regards to wealth management products.
- Recommend financial service solutions to achieve client’s financial goals.
- Keep up to date with market development, investment products and other areas that can affect the market.
What We Provide
- Multifaceted training program designed by professional trainers to develop your knowledge and soft skills. These will aid new associates in having a strong and steady head start in the beginning of their career.
- Fresh leads will be given to kickstart and advance your career.
- No need for cold-calling or approaching own family members or friends to generate leads.
- 1 to 1 mentorship and guidance.
- Monthly allowance and other incentives.
- Overseas trip rewards every year.
- Proficient in English (written & spoken)
- 21 years and above ( MAS requirement)
- Diploma/Degree in Business, Finance or relevant field of studies
Shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Closing on 04 Feb 2021orview more job listings from this company