Wealth Planning Manager
PRIMESTAFF MANAGEMENT SERVICES PTE LTD
Banking and Finance, Consulting, Customer Service, Insurance, Sales / Retail
S$3000 - S$3400
Wealth Planning Manager/ Senior Wealth Planning Manager, Consumer Banking Group
Our Client is one of the largest banks in Southeast Asia by Assets and among the larger Bank in Asia, a multinational banking and financial services corporation headquartered in Singapore. Today, they have more than 100 branches island wide. They offer a comprehensive suite of innovative banking services and financial solutions to individuals, ranging from the man on the street to the affluent. Providing sound wealth management and financial advisory services.
- You will be part of our award-winning teams to provide a personalized banking experience for the customers.
- To primarily serve the individual retail customer and advise them on various personal banking and financial products and services offered by the bank.
- You are expected to seek opportunities to engage customers through branch banking touch points, tele-appointments, and/or outreach programs.
- To possess sound financial knowledge and provide holistic financial planning advice to the customers.
- To identify suitable financial solutions offered by the bank to meet their financial goals.
- To have a good understanding of the banking regulations and to adhere to the rules and guidelines when conducting business.
- Always conduct yourself professionally and deliver service standard as prescribed by the Bank service values.
- You are expected to achieve a balanced scorecard set by the company.
- Diploma/Degree in any discipline with local Polytechnics or Universities.
- Willingness to work on a flexible schedule that includes weekends.
- Passionate in banking and wealth management.
- Driven and service-oriented individuals.
- Excellent communication and listening skills.
- Confident and good presentation skills.
- Ability to explain complex information clearly and simply.
Interested applicants, please send your updated resume to email@example.com or click ‘apply’.
EA Licence No. 95C5411
EAP Licence No. R2090430
Closing on 09 Jul 2021orview more job listings from this company