Community Care Manpower Development Awards (CCMDA)

Mid-Career Training & Recruitment Schemes

By Agency for Integrated Care Posted 3mth(s) ago Reading Time: A few minutes


Overview

The Community Care Manpower Development Awards (CCMDA) provide you with opportunities to pursue and grow a career in the Community Care sector. It caters for entry and advanced skills training in a range of clinical and non-clinical areas.

The CCMDA provides funding up to 90% of your course fees and other relevant expenditure. The remaining 10% will be co-funded by your hiring Community Care organisation.

To apply for the CCMDA, you will need to either be (i) a student or mid-career switcher with a strong motivation and interest to make a difference to the lives of seniors; or (ii) a staff working in the Community Care sector. All applications will have to be submitted through your hiring organisation. 

Eligibility Criteria

If you aspire to join and contribute to the Community Care sector, you must:

• Be a Singaporean or Singapore Permanent Resident (PR);

• Be offered a place for relevant training programme

• Have secured a job offer from a Community Care organisation that will sponsor your studies. The organisation is required to offer you full-time employment upon your completion of the programme.

For Application / Enquiries 

Please email us at ccmda@aic.sg

Recommended articles