Healthcare Graduate Studies Award
Mid-Career Training & Recruitment Schemes
By MOH Posted 6mth(s) ago Reading Time: A few minutes
The Healthcare Graduate Studies Award (HGSA) is a postgraduate scholarship awarded to individuals who are keen to join the public healthcare sector while demonstrating academic excellence and community spirit. It is open to final-year undergraduates or recent university graduates who are keen to pursue a master’s degree in selected health science or healthcare-related disciplines. You will be part of a team of healthcare professionals providing direct care to patients or you will work with policy makers or IT systems professionals to improve the Singapore public healthcare system.
- Singapore Citizen or Permanent Resident who is willing to take up Singapore citizenship
- Possess a good university degree (Second Class (Upper) Honours or equivalent)
- Good track record of work achievements (if applicable)
- Good co-curricular activities record and strong leadership qualities
- Passion for serving in the public healthcare sector
- Good communication skills
*HGSA (Nursing): Possess a good (non-nursing) university degree (Second Class (Upper) Honours or equivalent)
Fore more information, please click here to find out more.