Senior Management Associate Scheme (SMAS)
Mid-Career Training & Recruitment Schemes
By Agency for Integrated Care Posted 6mth(s) ago Reading Time: A few minutes
The Senior Management Associate Scheme (SMAS) aims to attract mid-career PMETs (Professionals, Managers, Executives and Technicians) to join the growing Community Care sector and help Community Care Organisations (CCOs) recruit suitable managerial and leadership talents to support its organisational growth and development.
Salary support is available for CCOs when they have successfully employed a SMAS candidate.
You will be eligible for Senior Management Associate Scheme (SMAS) if you fulfill the following criteria:
• A Singaporean or Singapore Permanent Resident (PR);
• Not employed by any community care organisation in the last six months;
• Holding at least 8 years of managerial / leadership experience;
• Is part of the senior management team or reports directly to a member of the senior management team; and
• Holding a baseline salary of at least $5,000/month.
Do you fulfill the SMAS eligibility criteria? Are you all geared up to join the Community Care Sector?
Click here to apply.*
* Successful applicants will be contacted by CCOs for prospective job offers in their organisations.
Actual salary offered will be dependent on experience and decided between the prospective employer and applicant.
Application / Queries
For any assistance, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.