[ESD] Programme Assistant
THYE HUA KWAN MORAL CHARITIES LIMITED
S$1700 - S$2000
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Programme Planning and Implementation
· Assist the Programme Coordinator in coordinating programmes and activities run by the SAC.
· Assist in the coordination and supervision of services and activities for the seniors.
· Assist in the formulation of mutual help groups amongst the seniors in the identified block.
· Compile a directory of social service agencies in the neighbourhood and in the vicinity.
· Maintain a register of seniors in the identified blocks.
Alert Alarm System
· Assist in the management of the Alert Alarm System.
· Assist in the collection and entry of completed data on a quarterly basis.
· Assist the Programme Coordinator in maintaining records to facilitate submission of the quarterly returns and for accountancy purposes.
· Maintain the inventory of office equipment and furniture.
· Liaise and correspond with relevant organisations regarding maintenance of premises as well as fire safety equipment.
· Ensure that users’ records are updated, appropriately filed and kept.
· Conduct telephone interviews/survey to gather feedback on the SAC’s activities and programmes.
· Handle any walk-in or telephone enquiry.
· Provide clerical and administrative support in areas of faxing, filing and photocopying, etc.
· Maintain staff’s administrative records, sick leave, annual leave records, claims, etc.
· Sort all incoming document and out-going despatches.
Closing on 03 Feb 2021