INFO-COMMUNICATIONS MEDIA DEVELOPMENT AUTHORITY
Legal, Public / Civil Service
At IMDA, our vision is to drive a dynamic digital economy with global footprint. By being part of our internship programme, you will have the opportunity to learn and contribute in curated project deliverables, experience the IMDA’s culture and work environment and network with the minds behind shaping the nation’s dynamic digital economy.
WHAT CAN YOU LOOK FORWARD TO?
Project Scope / Duties
• Gain an appreciation of the breadth and diversity of subject matters under the purview of the IMDA.
• Develop a broad understanding of the regulatory frameworks pertaining to Telecoms, Post, Media, Data Protection, and the application of Administrative Law to the exercise of regulatory powers.
• Gain insights on the identification and management of legal risks in industry projects, collaborations and schemes.
What can you look forward to?
• The opportunity to shadow and assist our corporate and regulatory legal counsels in their day-to-day work and interactions with internal business units.
• Conduct legal research on the various aspects of Telecoms, Post, Media and Data Protection regulation.
• Assist with advisory work on projects, collaborations and schemes that develop the Infocomm Media industry.
WHAT DO WE LOOK OUT FOR?
• 3rd / 4th year law undergrads studying for a recognised law degree (as stipulated under the Legal Profession Act [Qualified Persons Rule]) at the NUS, the SMU or the Scheduled Universities.
• Law graduates awaiting admission to the Singapore Bar.
Come join us as a Digital Architect, uniting tech and innovation to push our nation forward!
For enquiries, email us at:
Closing on 31 May 2021