#SGUnitedJobs Restaurant Captain / Supervisor
GRIGLIA PTE. LTD.
Customer Service, F&B, Hospitality, Travel / Tourism, Others
Permanent, Full Time
S$2200 - S$3200
NEW ITALIAN RESTAURANT - OPENING SOON!!
LOOKING FOR A CHALLENGING CAREER?
Why work with us?:
- 5.5 Days’ work week
- Above market salary
- Performance Incentives
- Training & development programmes between different departments
- Great opportunity to study, grow and enhance your career!
- Career Progression
- Welfare benefits (night transportation, staff meals)
- Staff discounts
- Long term service awards
- Assists with the smooth and efficient service of the outlet.
- Ensuring that standards are met at all times
- Deliver excellent customer service at all times
- Constantly strives to satisfy all guests that patronize the outlet.
- Maintains the cleanliness of the restaurant front/back of the house
- Takes guest orders and delivers items without unnecessary delay
- Possess a thorough knowledge of the restaurant menu
- Actively up-sell the menu
- Reports any difficulty or problem to Service / Operations / Restaurant / Assistant Manager
- To follow up with Service / Operations / Restaurant / Assistant Manager
- on the solution or follow-up action
- Ensures mise-en-place is prepared to the requirement and operation needs
- Ensures tables are cleaned and re-set at the conclusion of each course
- Participates in training to improve self-knowledge and skills
- Assists in monthly inventory checks on operating equipment and supplies
- Diploma/certificate in Hospitality or Tourism Management desirable
- Minimum 2 years and above of work experience as a Captain or Supervisor in F&B
- For candidates with no or 1 year of experience can be considered for the Food Runner position
- Excellent communication skills, a proactive problem solver
- Attention to detail is essential
- Team player, who values teamwork and has good team-building skills
- Able to communicate effectively with all levels of employees
- Personable and pleasant to deal with. Discreet, reliable, and diplomatic
- Positive “can-do” attitude, motivated, passionate
- Who seeks opportunities to be multi-skilled and trained
- Good personal grooming & personal presentation
- The high degree of integrity
- Able to adapt to a changing environment
- Opportunities available for rapid career progression
- Willing to work split-shift, weekends, and public holidays
- Immediate availability
Interested applicants are invited to send your updated resume in MS Word format via Apply Now.
We regret that only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
Closing on 22 Jan 2022