#SGunitedJobs Assistant Director (Finance Transformation - Production Support) - Contract
Accounting / Auditing / Taxation, Public / Civil Service
Join the Government Central Team in supporting Workday Finance/Payroll for statutory boards, partnering with Application Maintenance (AMS) vendor in day-to-day smooth performance and functioning of the system, and liaising with software vendors for product improvements and implementing them in the system.
- Responsible for tasks to be performed centrally in the system, including but not limited to assessing/reviewing business process or configuration/report changes, investigating issues, testing system changes, providing integration and security administration support to the Finance teams in the statutory Boards.
• Background in Accounting or Business or Finance required;
• Good critical thinking, problem-solving and analytical skills;
• Time management skills to multi-task and prioritize key deliverables;
• Understanding of Finance and/or Payroll processes and experience with related systems as well as system implementation will be advantageous;
• Working experience with Enterprise Resource Planning systems;
• Meticulous and a good team player who is able to work well independently;
• Able to proactively develop and manage relationships with various key stakeholders;
• Ability to put forth proposals for senior management decision-making;
• Strong communication and presentation skills
You will be notified on whether you are shortlisted or not within 4 weeks of the closing date of this job posting.
Closing on 21 Apr 2021