#SGunitedJobs Assistant Director (Finance Transformation - Projects) - Contract
Accounting / Auditing / Taxation, Public / Civil Service
The jobholder is responsible for driving the successful implementation of Whole-of-Government (WOG) Workday system to modernise the processes and to transform service delivery for statutory boards. He/She will work with the Project Team in implementing the required functionalities for Finance (e.g. General Ledger, Payments, Receipts, Asset Management, Projects, Inventory Management) and Payroll (including staff claims).
- Work with the project team and statutory boards in executing the project from the business process design/fit-analysis to data migration and user acceptance testing, and facilitating change management and user training to ensure a smooth transition to Workday system, and post go-live stabilisation.
• Background in Accounting or Business or Finance required;
• Good critical thinking, problem-solving and analytical skills;
• Time management skills to multi-task and prioritize key deliverables;
• Understanding of Finance and/or Payroll processes and experience with related systems as well as system implementation will be advantageous;
• Working experience with Enterprise Resource Planning systems;
• Meticulous and a good team player who is able to work well independently;
• Able to proactively develop and manage relationships with various key stakeholders;
• Ability to put forth proposals for senior management decision-making;
• Strong communication and presentation skills
You will be notified on whether you are shortlisted or not within 4 weeks of the closing date of this job posting.
Closing on 21 Apr 2021