#SGUnitedJobs Assistant Manager / Manager, Digital Marketing
GOVERNMENT TECHNOLOGY AGENCY
Marketing / Public Relations, Public / Civil Service
The Government Technology Agency (GovTech) aims to transform the delivery of Government digital services by taking an "outside-in" view, putting citizens and businesses at the heart of everything we do. We also develop the Smart Nation infrastructure and applications, and facilitate collaboration with citizens and businesses to co-develop technologies.
Join us as we support Singapore’s vision of building a Smart Nation - a nation of possibilities empowered through info-communications technology and related engineering.
The Assistant Manager / Manager, Communications & Marketing Group (CMG) will work on digital marketing campaigns that promote Government Technology Agency’s (GovTech) brand, products, and services. The core duties will include managing GovTech’s Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system, planning campaigns, analysing metrics, and identifying trends.
GovTech CMG’s goal is to promote awareness and understanding, drive adoption, usage and satisfaction with regards to Smart Nation and digital government services among public service officers, citizens and businesses. The team also strives for GovTech to be recognised as a key thought leader in applied technology in Singapore and internationally.
Key responsibilities include:
● Working with the team to develop leads, build and maintain the CRM system.
● Working with the team to develop and execute a CRM strategy.
● Tracking, analysing and reporting of CRM campaign performance, conducting A/B tests for iterative optimisation and improvement across communication channels.
● Working with line managers to align business targets and marketing strategies to acquire the right leads/target audience segments.
● Building strong partnership and communication with internal key stakeholders to drive a synergistic approach on external communications to engage customers, foster customer loyalty and strengthen brand positioning.
● Leading research initiatives to uncover insights on our audience's needs and behaviour across their entire life-cycle journey with GovTech.
● Driving analysis to assist line managers in tracking KPIs, deep-diving into challenges and quantifying opportunities, data-driven recommendations to measure the impact and efficiency of CRM & digital marketing campaigns.
● Preparing regular internal reports and brown bag sessions to provide insight into the performance of day to day marketing and communications activities.
● Two to three years of experience in managing CRM system and digital campaigns.
● Strong understanding of the marketing technology stack & cross channel integration.
● Advanced knowledge of email marketing and CRM to drive strategy and day-to-day operations.
● Proactive self-starter who can work independently and as part of a multi-disciplinary team.
● Show the ability to conceptualise and optimise content for digital platforms that are aligned with the objectives of public and marketing communications campaigns.
● Track record of innovation and delivering results against tight deadlines.
● Good communication skills, including written, verbal and presentations.
● Strong planning, prioritisation, budgetary and project management competencies.
● Creative thinker and innovator; in touch with digital, culture, trends, etc.
● Basic technical knowledge of Markdown, HTML and web publishing is a plus.
● Working knowledge of Hubspot, Mailchimp and other CRM platforms.
Closing on 25 Aug 2021