#SGUnitedJobs Associate Cloud Security Consultant #THR
GOVERNMENT TECHNOLOGY AGENCY
Information Technology, Public / Civil Service
The Cybersecurity Consultancy Service team in the Cyber Security Group (CSG) in GovTech provides in depth technical Point-of-View of advanced security technologies and emerging technologies to support better use of technologies in Government and the Smart Nation initiatives.
What to expect:
You will support the role of security subject matter expert in the area of cloud and application security for smart nation systems which involves the design, architecting, development, and implementation of solutions for cloud and application security. You will assist in developing good practices and processes to secure tenant cloud networks towards a trust-based security architecture, and in evaluating the capability of the cloud technology to identify approaches to adopt cloud securely.
How to succeed:
- Bachelor’ degree in cybersecurity, computer science, engineering, information systems or equivalent.
- Strong interest / passion in pursuing a career in cybersecurity.
- Familiar with security risk assessments to identify threat scenarios and mitigating controls to address risks.
- Familiarity with public cloud native security services is strongly preferred.
- Familiar with common application vulnerabilities, cloud security issues and technical knowledge to address and mitigate them would be a plus.
- Team player, self-starter with excellent communication skills for cross-team engagements
Closing on 21 Jul 2021