#SGUnitedJobs Associate Cybersecurity Specialist (R&D-Threat Modelling) #THR
GOVERNMENT TECHNOLOGY AGENCY
Information Technology, Public / Civil Service
Cybersecurity Capability Centre, as part of GovTech's Centre of Excellence for Cybersecurity, is tasked to drive the development of innovative and forward-thinking cybersecurity capabilities in support of the Smart Nation initiative. To do so, CCC supports the development of cybersecurity capabilities, development of competencies for cybersecurity specialists and work on raising cybersecurity awareness for public officers. CCC also supports whole-of-governments cybersecurity programs to strengthen and protect government assets.
What to expect:
- To support NRF Threat Modeling research project
- Develop use cases, deployment, integration and testing of threat modeling into software development lifecycle.
- To provide software development support for other Cybersecurity Capability Centre's projects.
How to succeed:
- Knowledge or experience in cybersecurity, threat modeling, software development lifecycle, software and web development.
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, a related technical field, or equivalent practical experience
Closing on 26 Jul 2021