#SGunitedJobs Contract IT Analyst, Application Services I
SINGAPORE TOURISM BOARD
Information Technology, Public / Civil Service
Purpose of job:
The IT Analyst is responsible for managing the business requirements, change requests and functional and technical solution aspects of various projects. The successful candidate will be a member of the Information Services team in Singapore Tourism Board (STB).
He/she will also advise the STB on functions and best practices for specific products and how the products can be used to solve business problems.
Where appropriate, he/she will also advise the STB on the key ICT trends and best practices locally and internationally to meet the vertical business domain’s objectives. Assess applicability for adoption, manage user requirements, and provide IT solutions to bridge business needs.
1. Analyse STB’s needs, scope the problem and develop business case to address the problem.
2. Document requirements, source and evaluate alternatives, and recommend solution that best fits STB’s needs
3. Work with STB line units to ensure smooth deployment and adoption of new solution or changes
4. Able to perform analysis such as:
- Identify stakeholders, techniques and processes to manage, track and trace requirements
- Refine and clarify business need, define solution scope and develop business case
- Explore, identify and document business needs
- Assess current state, analyse stated requirements of stakeholders and elaborate to sufficient detail that accurately defines business need with in specified scope
- Source and evaluate alternatives to identify solution that best fits business need, identify gaps, and determine workarounds/changes to the solution
- Assess deployed solutions to see how well they met the original need
- Manage conflicts, issues and changes to ensure stakeholders and project team remain in agreement on solution scope, communicate and manage expectations of stakeholders
- Minimum 5 years of working experience
- Hands-on experience in project development or maintenance management life cycles
- Strong analytical, conceptualisation and problem solving skills
- Ability to take a broad, strategic perspective as well as drill deep to understand business needs and challenges
- Results and customer oriented
- Team player with strong organization and people handling skills
- Consulting or programming experience
- Knowledge of, and experience in digital services
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Agile methodology, (proven) experience in IT business analysis, application solutioning and design, and testing
- Contract role for 11 months
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Closing on 16 Apr 2021