#SGUnitedJobs Cyber Readiness Specialist (Healthcare Sector)
GOVERNMENT TECHNOLOGY AGENCY
Information Technology, Public / Civil Service
As a Cybersecurity Specialist you will be required to support the CISO Office’s Healthcare Sector unit by ensuring owners of CII systems in the sector fulfil their regulatory obligations under the Act and accompanying Cybersecurity Code of Practice (CCoP).
What to Expect:
- Support CISO Office as Healthcare Sector Lead on timely and full compliance to Cybersecurity Act and Cybersecurity Code of Practice (CCoP) for all CIIs.
- Build and manage monitoring of healthcare CIIs and networks through centralized Healthcare SOC/ASOC to ensure good situation awareness for timely detection and reporting of incidents. Provide regular reporting on healthcare CII State of Security with appropriate matrices.
- Build and manage the incident response capability within CISO Office and have full overview of all incident in Healthcare sector.
How to succeed:
- At least 5 years of work experience in government sector, healthcare industry and/or cybersecurity domain.
- Background and experience in SOC, incident response an added advantage.
- Knowledge of Cybersecurity Act, govt policy and industry standards (e.g. IM8, NIST, ISO 27001/2) an added advantage.
- Understanding of national priorities and healthcare operating environment an added advantage.
- Strong interest in cybersecurity.
Closing on 15 Jun 2021