#SGUnitedJobs Delivery Manager (ACE)
GOVERNMENT TECHNOLOGY AGENCY
Information Technology, Public / Civil Service
The Government Digital Services (GDS) Team aims to spearhead the digital transformation of government. GDS was established to develop new capabilities focusing on strategic systems of engagement where ICT provides a differentiating factor to citizens. The team functions to deliver digital information and transactional services leveraging on Agile Application Development, Analytics, User Experience Design, Design Thinking and Web Application Performance Optimisation. If you are looking for opportunities to collaborate with leading industry experts and be surrounded by highly motivated peers, we welcome you to join GDS.
As a Delivery Manager or Agile Coach, you will improve the agility of government agencies and our internal development team.
As an Agile Coach, you will get to:
- Provide agile consultancy services to government agencies and assist them in agile transformation
- Evangelize the adoption of agile development across government agencies
- Facilitate journey mapping, brain storming, problem solving, decision making and conflict resolution in workshop
- Evaluate service providers’ technical capability and agile maturity. Work closely with them to ensure delivery of agile software services to government agencies
As a Delivery Manager, you will get to:
- Coach internal development team, to apply Agile principles and practices to deliver business value
- Evaluate and recommend agile software engineering practices to the team
- Remove impediments or guide the team to remove impediments
- Build a trusting and safe environment where problems can be raised without fear of judgement, with an emphasis on problem solving.
- Improve transparency, radiate information and over-‐communicate
- Improve the velocity of the development team, at asustainable pace for the team
- Educate and support the Product Owner, especially with respect toproduct backlog refining, vendor management and internal stakeholder management
- Adheres to the Agile Software Development Manifesto
As a Delivery Manager or Agile Coach, here is what you will bring to the team:
- Min 3 years working experience in an agile environment as a full stacked developer or technical lead.
- Is a Certified Scrum Master with at least 2 years experience in a Scrum Master or equivalent software delivery role
- Excellent stakeholder engagement and communication skills
- Working experience with Atlassian products will be an added advantage
- Working knowledge of Scrum, XP and Kanban will be an added advantage
- Working knowledge of Agile Contract and government procurement processes will be an added advantage
- Working knowledge of design thinking and workshop facilitation will be an added advantage
- Degree or Diploma in Computer Science, Computer or Electronics Engineering, Information Technology or related disciplines
Closing on 06 Jul 2021