#SGUnitedJobs Delivery Manager (ACE-SafeEntry) #TTSE
GOVERNMENT TECHNOLOGY AGENCY
Information Technology, Public / Civil Service
As part of the Government Digital Services (GDS) Team, the Agile Consulting and Engineering (ACE) tribe aims to design and develop software applications that help government agencies better serve the needs of Singaporeans. We adopt an Agile development approach and work towards technology best practices and using cutting edge tools.
We are seeking a highly motivated Delivery Manager (ScrumMaster / Agile Coach) that satisfy the customer through early and continuous delivery of working software.
If you are looking for opportunities to collaborate with leading industry experts and be surrounded by highly motivated peers, we welcome you to join GDS. These are newly created positions with many opportunities for groundbreaking contributions.
As a Delivery Manager, you will improve the agility of government agencies and our development team.
What To Expect:
As a ScrumMaster, you will get to:
- Coach development team, to apply Agile principles and practices to deliver business value
- Evaluate and recommend agile software engineering practices to the team
- Remove impediments or guide the team to remove impediments
- Build a trusting and safe environment where problems can be raised without fear of judgement, with an emphasis on problem-solving.
- Improve transparency, radiate information and over-communicate
- Improve the velocity of the development team, at a sustainable pace for the team
- Educate and support the Product Owner, especially with respect to product backlog refining, vendor management and internal stakeholder management
- Adheres to the Agile Software Development Manifesto
As an Agile Coach, you will get to:
- Provide agile consultancy services to government agencies and assist them in agile transformation
- Evangelize the adoption of agile development across government agencies
- Facilitate journey mapping, brainstorming, problem-solving, decision making and conflict resolution in the workshop
- Evaluate service providers’ technical capability and agile maturity. Work closely with them to ensure the delivery of agile software services to government agencies
How to Succeed:
As a Delivery Manager, here is what you will bring to the team:
- Min 3 years of working experience in an agile environment as a product or technical lead
- Is a Certified Scrum Master with at least 2 years experience in a Scrum Master or equivalent software delivery role
- Excellent stakeholder engagement and communication skills
- Working knowledge of Scrum, XP and Kanban will be an added advantage
- Working knowledge of Agile Contract and government procurement processes will be an added advantage
- Working knowledge of design thinking and workshop facilitation will be an added advantage
- Degree or Diploma in Computer Science, Computer or Electronics Engineering, Information Technology or related disciplines
Closing on 10 Aug 2021