#SGUnitedJobs HRIS Project Manager (Workday Implementation) - 1 year direct contract
GOVERNMENT TECHNOLOGY AGENCY
Information Technology, Public / Civil Service
The Government Technology Agency (GovTech) aims to transform the delivery of Government digital services by taking an "outside-in" view, putting citizens and businesses at the heart of everything we do. We also develop the Smart Nation infrastructure and applications, and facilitate collaboration with citizens and businesses to co-develop technologies.
Join us as we support Singapore’s vision of building a Smart Nation - a nation of possibilities empowered through info-communications technology and related engineering.
The People Operations & Systems team (POS) sits within the People & Organisation Division (POD) of GovTech, and leverages technology and operational expertise to provide high-quality, efficient and customer-centric HR shared services and systems to support business needs.
The team is currently seeking a qualified individual to be a Project Manager to lead GovTech’s implementation of the Workday Phase 2. This exciting project provides the unique opportunity to work collaboratively across a select group of agencies, led by the Public Services Division (PSD) for the pilot implementation of a Cloud-based ERP for the Singapore Government.
Reporting to the Assistant Director (People Operations & Systems), the incumbent will:
• Work closely with PSD and Systems Integrator (SI) to plan, design and execute the project plans for GovTech with alignment to the overall cross-agency project plan
• Garner the active participation of the process owners and key stakeholders from POD’s Centres of Excellence (COE) in policy and process redesign/ streamlining workshops
• Provide guidance and facilitation to the project team to keep the project moving and achieving its deliverables within timelines
• Take an active role in identifying risks and managing issues including escalation and resolution
• Represent POD at project Steering Committee meetings and other relevant forums
• Keep the project plan current, and project team members and management up-to-date on project progress and status
• Provide strategic advice and consultation in the design and implementation of effective business processes, process improvements and approaches
• Work collaboratively with GovTech project team members from Finance and IT for a unified project implementation, including working out necessary process and system interfaces with other departments to support configuration requirements
• Work closely with IT and HR process owners to ensure a smooth migration from existing SAP HCM and other HR systems (e.g. Applicant Tracking System, Learning Management System) to Workday, including contract management and vendor exit process
• Guide internal resources to ensure data migration, data cleansing and data mapping work are well executed
• Assist in producing best practice documents, workflows and manuals applicable to the agency
• Work collaboratively with the GovTech project team to review and execute all change management and training activities
• Represent POD to apprise senior management of project developments and seek necessary decisions at appropriate project milestones
Required Qualifications, Experience & Attributes
• Bachelor’s Degree with minimum 5 years of relevant experience in a similar role
• Proven success in previous HR Systems implementation projects
• Experience with Workday HCM implementation (full-suite, including Excelity payroll) will be highly advantageous
• Excellent stakeholder management and influencing skills
• Good written/verbal communication skills and the ability to collaborate across teams • Ability to understand the HR function, processes and strategies
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Good knowledge of project management methodology
• Ability to work and deliver in a fast-paced environment and tight timelines
• Agile and adaptable
• Ready and able to be hands-on to support the team wherever needed
Closing on 22 Jul 2021