#SGUnitedJobs Infrastructure Security Consultant
GOVERNMENT TECHNOLOGY AGENCY
Information Technology, Public / Civil Service
You will be part of Government Infrastructure Group which supports Whole-Of-Government services for Agencies/ public officers, and hosting infrastructure services for Agency applications on-premises and in commercial cloud providers. Building cybersecurity into the design, build and operate phases in central services, you will be exposed to a wide array of cybersecurity technology and practices. These real world experiences will challenge and hone the cybersecurity skills and capabilities of individuals willing to step up to the challenge.
What to expect:
- Lead implementation of enterprise security infrastructures which includes Contractor management, design validation and test acceptance.
- Perform maintenance on the enterprise security infrastructures that covers service and security posture upkeep.
- Develop correlation rules in Security Information Event Management (SIEM) system to detect anomalies or security threats through monitoring.
- Escalate security incident alert to respective system owner and assist in containment and recovery from the security incident.
- Perform vulnerability assessment using automated tools and recommend actionable follow up to remediate the vulnerabilities and/or threats uncovered
- Plan and participate in areas of security operations to ensure that processes meet defined information security policies and standards, and evolving security threats.
- Lead and manage security assessments of system that include configuration review, vulnerability scanning and penetration testing.
- Provide security consultancy in area of threat and risk assessment throughout the system lifecycle from implementation to maintenance.
How to succeed:
- Experience in management, deployment and maintenance of security infrastructure
- Experience in enterprise data centre operations, information security office, security consultancy and security operation an advantage
- Experience in effectively managing contractors and work in cross functional teams
- Up-to-date knowledge on the various security technologies
- Bachelor's degree computer science, information systems or related field.
- Security Certifications like CISA, GSEC, CISSP an advantage
- Experience in public sector technical writing and procurement processes an advantage
- Good interpersonal and presentation skills, collaborative and self-directed
Closing on 28 Jul 2021