#SGUnitedJobs International Engagement Manager, National Digital Identity
GOVERNMENT TECHNOLOGY AGENCY
Information Technology, Public / Civil Service
GovTech builds key digital platforms and infrastructure to support Singapore as a Smart Nation. As the economy becomes more digital, this includes the development of a National Digital Identity (NDI) to provide more convenience and security for residents when transacting online.
NDI Platform is a digital infrastructure that serves as a common and universal trust framework which the public and private sectors can leverage to build value-added digital services. NDI co-create innovative solutions that can boost business productivity and deliver better customer experiences.
At NDI, as an International Engagement Manager, you will be engaging overseas government agencies and companies, working with the product teams to drive international collaborations.
What to expect:
- Responsible for cultivating and maintaining relationship with local and overseas government agencies and companies
- Acquire good knowledge on the differences between the relevant laws, legal documents and product offerings
- Drive and support cross border opportunities and pilots for NDI on policy and technical front
- Collaborate with other Product Managers within agencies or companies to strategise and drive pilot use cases
- Identify opportunities and platforms where NDI can gain mindshare, secure and evaluate speaking opportunities for senior management for strategic events and programmes
- Outreach to overseas government agencies and companies at various platforms to showcase NDI product capabilities
How to succeed:
- Degree in Computer / Computer Science, Electronics and Computer Engineering, Information Technology or equivalent
- Engagement experience, dealing with local and overseas government agencies and companies on cross border opportunities
- Consulting, business analysis experience with strong analytical, conceptualisation and problem solving skills
- Ability to have strategic perspectives, and understand business needs and challenges
- Minimum 3 – 5 years of working experience
- Advantageous to have:
- Experience with public-facing digital services
- Understand PKI, REST API, Digital Encryption/Signature
Closing on 24 May 2021