#SGunitedJobs Manager (Policy Operations – COVID-19)
MINISTRY OF DEFENCE
Public / Civil Service, Others
You join the COVID-19 Secretariat team in managing the policy-operations interface within MINDEF/SAF, and between MINDEF/SAF and other Ministries and agencies.
You are tasked to:
• Be the MINDEF/SAF’s interface with the Whole-of-Government (WoG) on COVID-19 policies
• Provide MINDEF/SAF’s inputs to WoG agencies in support of WoG plans
• Ensure that MINDEF/SAF’s COVID-19 policies are aligned to WoG’s framework
• Coordinate internal MINDEF/SAF COVID-19 policies, positions and work processes
• Perform Secretariat functions for MINDEF/SAF decision-making fora on COVID-19 issues
Key Requirements (about 4 to 6 pointers)
• Strong analytical capability
• Responsive to changing operational requirements, and can handle uncertainty. Prior operations experience is preferred
• Work well in teams but can also work independently when required
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Successful candidates will be offered up to a 9-month contract, with a monthly remuneration of S$3,000 to S$5,000
• Only shortlisted candidates will be notified
To apply, please submit your application at https://go.gov.sg/mindefste. Only applications submitted through this form will be processed.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Closing on 19 Jun 2021