#SGUnitedJobs Product Manager (Product Planning), CODEX
GOVERNMENT TECHNOLOGY AGENCY
Information Technology, Public / Civil Service
S$6000 - S$10000
GovTech is seeking for a seasoned product planning manager to support the product architecture and management of CODEX (Core Operations Development Environment and xChange) platform. CODEX is a strategic national project and the CODEX platform presents a huge opportunity to rationalise and consolidate a federated agency hosting and infrastructure through modern cloud architecture implementation and the modernising of Government applications through adoption of agile development practices.
The role is expected to lead planning by understanding the CODEX planned product pipeline and the resourcing required to deliver against the pipeline, enabling the Singapore Tech Stack (SGTS) and Government Commercial cloud (GCC) to deliver its value proposition and benefits to the government. Establish deep collaboration with the product development groups and play an active role in determining the high-level sequencing of the platform roadmap, resource needs and value delivery milestones for CODEX. Particularly, this role will focus on creating the product platform plan and tracking progress, including post release outcomes and benefits.
The incumbent is expected to work with other planning divisions across the government to align the top-level CODEX platform plan with the respective product plans and the adoption timeline of CODEX by the clients.
What to Expect:
- Work with CODEX product director to develop the CODEX product platform master plan and seek funding against the plan.
- Build up the financial plan, including resourcing and benefits realization, against the master plan.
- Align with CODEX product managers on the individual product roadmap against the master plan and its financials
- Work with development leaders and CODEX client on the plan to adopt CODEX and the approach towards benefits realization
- Document CODEX products value proposition and benefits for communicating to multiple stakeholder groups, from funding approvals to engaging agency stakeholders.
- Lead procurement activities within CODEX
- Track the product delivery progress against plan and work across CODEX to progressively elaborate and refine the plans as needed
- Partner with various government entities to improve the planning deliverables and outcomes
- Understand the CODEX vision and sharing that with key stakeholders especially from a return-of-investment perspective
The role offers a unique opportunity to create pathway for success for Singapore and its citizens and residents.
How to Succeed:
A proven portfolio planner with a track record of planning product portfolio across a product suite. Possess product planning and portfolio planning functional competence and strong acumen, with the ability to balance proactive, strategic thinking with crisp execution and delivery. Critical competencies required but are not limited to:
- Degree in Science, Accounting, Engineering or equivalent
- Excellent portfolio and resource allocation planning skills for technology projects
- High literacy on capex/opex for technology investment and operations
- Good collaboration and data consolidation skills across multiple stakeholder groups
- Organised and disciplined tracker of milestones and commitments
- Communicate clearly and concisely, especially with data and requirements, in written and spoken forms
- Analytical yet creative in dealing with planning constraints
- Ability to plan and track both long and short term in the context of waterfall and agile software development model
- Plus if there is past domain experience in cloud computing and agile software development
Closing on 17 Jun 2021