#SGUnitedJobs Senior Manager/Manager - Communications and Marketing Group
GOVERNMENT TECHNOLOGY AGENCY
Information Technology, Public / Civil Service
S$6500 - S$10000
The Senior Manager/Manager, Communications & Marketing Group (CMG), is responsible for GovTech’s external and internal communications. You will have to build GovTech’s brand narrative, generate and manage positive publicity for the organisation, as well as garner awareness, adoption and use of digital services among public service officers, citizens and businesses. The Senior Manager role is a managerial position, requiring you to manage and guide a team toward these outcomes.
GovTech CMG’s goal is to promote awareness and understanding, drive adoption, use and satisfaction of Smart Nation and digital government services among public service officers, citizens and businesses. The team also strives for GovTech to be recognised as a key thought-leader in applied technology in Singapore and internationally.
Your primary responsibilities will involve leading a team of managers to:
- Develop and execute impactful marketing and communications plans that will deliver strong and measurable earned and paid media results, both online and offline.
- Engage local media, as well as regional tech media to achieve our communication goals.
- Plan and execute events to engage public service officers, citizens and businesses, as well as identifying partnership opportunities in support of these events.
- Oversee and manage roadshows and exhibitions such as the Smart Nation showcases, with duties that include content planning and curation, vendor management, partnership development, and marketing and publicity.
- 8 to 10 years of proven experience in public relations, marketing and communications
- Strategic thinking in the planning of marketing and communications campaigns, with proven track record of successfully executing publicity plans that tap on digital platforms
- Proactive self-starter and a nurturing team leader
- Good knowledge of Google Analytics and skills in measuring effectiveness of publicity campaigns on digital platforms
- Have a passion for technology and the positive impact it will have on Singaporeans
- Excellent writing and presentation skills
- Experience in managing teams is preferred, but not mandatory
- Understanding of the tech industry or public sector is an advantage, but not mandatory
Closing on 11 Jun 2021