#SGUnitedJobs Senior Manager/Manager, ICT Policy & Supplier Management
GOVERNMENT TECHNOLOGY AGENCY
Information Technology, Public / Civil Service
S$6000 - S$10000
GovTech is tasked to harness info-communications technology and related engineering for public sector transformation. The Governance Group within GovTech designs and implements progressive policies that continuously raise the technology standards and respond to the ever-changing nature of security threats. The group also puts in place effective compliance framework and works with all government agencies to achieve this.
This is a managerial position within the Governance Group with the responsibility to be part of the team to manage the workstream to govern performance of suppliers at WOG with reference to the Third Party Management (TPM) policy put in place by GovTech arising from the recommendations from the recently concluded Public Sector Data Security Review Committee to strengthen policies related to governance of third party of government agencies.
- Review the TPM policy, standards and guidelines periodically to ensure that the policy is aligned with the government strategic objectives, evolving business environment and priorities
- Keep abreast of developments in the policy domain and standards in the global landscape and industry for TPM
- Create a systematic, process-driven approach to govern the performance of ICT suppliers of WOG.
- Engage and consult stakeholders in the review and development of policy, standards and guidelines to obtain feedback and garner support
- Provide advice to WOG agencies’ stakeholders in the adoption and implementation of policy, standards and guidelines
- Validate business requirements and analyse insights to support stakeholders
- Work with agencies to implement the TPM policy to comply with processes and contractual requirements
- Administer operations for whole-of-government system to support the governance of third party of agencies and handle queries from agencies
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related discipline
- At least 5 years of ICT Procurement experience.
- Strong contract and supplier performance management experience required.
- Good knowledge of Government ICT landscape will be an added advantage
- Good knowledge of ICT project management methodology will be an added advantage
- Familiarity with Enterprise Risk Management framework highly preferred.
- Strong project / supplier management skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication and written skills
- Attention to details
Closing on 25 May 2021