#SGUnitedJobs Trainee Software Engineer, Engineering Productivity #THR
GOVERNMENT TECHNOLOGY AGENCY
Information Technology, Public / Civil Service
This is a fixed-term software trainee programme with carefully designed training roadmaps and milestones. You will be working in GovTech's Engineering Productivity team and develop your technical capability, professional skills, while growing your profile in tech for public good activities.
• Build prototypes to demonstrate technology opportunities
• Design system architectures
• Write production quality code, and
• Manage deployments to cloud and (occasionally) on-premise infrastructure
• Learn and share knowledge in a multi-disciplinary team
How to Succeed:
• Understand best practices in software engineering
• Experience in automated testing using testing frameworks e.g. Karma, Mocha, Chai and Sinon is highly advantageous.
• Experience with database management/usage (both relational and non-relational), and handling of data in different environments is highly advantageous
• Experience in using Docker containers, CI/CD pipelines, and deployment using cloud services such as AWS or on-premise servers is a nice bonus.
• Experience in the software development lifecycle in an Agile Scrum context is a plus point.
• Keen sense of learning & self-discovery
• Growth mindset
Closing on 22 Jul 2021