#WSIP #SGUnitedJobs Service Data Analyst
INLAND REVENUE AUTHORITY OF SINGAPORE
Public / Civil Service
• Act as an agent of the Government and provide service in administering, assessing, collecting and enforcing payment of taxes
• Advise the Government and represent Singapore internationally on matters relating to taxation
Make your mark. Create an impact.
At IRAS, we partner you to deliver quality tax services and foster a competitive tax environment for our nation's social and economic growth. By leveraging analytics capabilities as part of a future-ready team, your opportunities keep expanding.
Data Analytics and Visualisation
- Analyse whole-of-IRAS data across contact channels to understand taxpayer segments, predict their behaviours, gather insights from structured and unstructured data, and customise solutions to enhance service delivery
- Monitor and analyse quantitative and qualitative service performance measurements to develop interventions for improved service delivery.
- Use data visualisation tools and build dashboards to present data and insights effectively
Horizon scanning and change management
- Scan for service analytics trends and solutions, evaluate/recommend potential use-cases and experiment/implement solutions in collaboration with various stakeholders
- Promote and enable the use of service analytics tools by end-users to position IRAS at the forefront of service excellence
- Candidates without experience in building models using Python, Sas or R need not apply
- Degree in Data Analytics is preferred
- Prior experience in data analytics and project management is strongly preferred
- Strong interest in service analytics
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Self-driven and motivated
- Ability to question, probe, analyse and make sound recommendations
- Resourceful and able to work independently in a team environment
*All new appointees will be appointed on a two-year contract in the first instance
Closing on 16 Jun 2021