Accounts Payable Analyst
SCIENTEC CONSULTING PTE. LTD.
Accounting / Auditing / Taxation, Healthcare / Pharmaceutical, Manufacturing
S$3000 - S$3500
- Processes accounts payable invoice matching and verifying with purchase orders, delivery Order/goods receipts.
- Ensure accounts payable invoice and expenses claims are accurate, properly coded and approved by relevant cost center Manager.
- Generates electronics (online) payments to vendors, ensure cheques are authorized and in line with Corporate Policy and processes.
- New Vendor registration to ERP, correspond with vendors and respond to inquiries, reconciling Supplier Statement
- Clear and reconcile unallocated payments in ERP systems
- Ensures completeness of balance sheet schedule every month include reconciliation of payments, prepare analysis of accounts, monitor accounts to ensure payments are up to date.
- Research and resolve invoice/GRIR discrepancies issues
- Prepare journal voucher, ensure timely closing of AP
- End-to-end P2P Process Improvement, standardization on invoice processing and payment.
- Identify opportunities to optimize processes and eliminate process inefficiencies and redundancies.
- Documentation of workflow and work instructions on new process upon implementation.
- Review policies and procedures to propose best practices to standardize and enhance internal control safeguards and SOX compliance
- Other ad-hoc duties as required and/or assigned.
- Minimum Diploma or Degree in Business and/or Accounting, LCCI qualification or relevant discipline
- Minimum 2 to 3 years of experience in Accounts Payables functions.
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office suite, especially in MS Word and Excel, and in ERP systems (i.e. SAP, JDE E1)
- Able to to build strong relationships with both internal and external business customers and suppliers.
- High attention to detail and accuracy as data entry is a critical component of role.
- Strong organizational skills with an ability to prioritize tasks, manage time effectively and meet agreed deadlines.
- Positive and enthusiastic attitude combined with an ability to take initiative and work autonomously without supervision.
- Willingness to be flexible and dedicated to meeting reporting deadlines
- Ability to communicate and work well with others in a team environment.
- Team player with ability to work in a fast paced, high volume department.
- An ability to grasp ideas quickly to resolve problems and issues.
Interested applicants kindly send in your detailed resume to email@example.com to APPLY NOW !
**We regret that only shortlisted candidates would be notified**
By submitting any application or resume to us, you will be deemed to have agreed & consented to us collecting, using, retaining & disclosing your personal information to prospective employers for their consideration.
EA Personnel: Chan Ku Ci | EA Personnel Reg No: R2092344
ScienTec Consulting Pte Ltd | EA License No: 11C5781.
Closing on 12 Feb 2021