STAMFORD AMERICAN INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL PTE. LTD.
Admin / Secretarial, Consulting, Customer Service, Education and Training, General Management
Contract, Full Time
S$2500 - S$3200
- Support the Inquiry team in dealing with prospective parents, responding to admissions inquiries, and following up with families after events.
- Support the wider Admissions team in dealing with prospective families at all stages of the Admissions process.
- Work with the school offices to manage the new joiner pipeline and ensure the school is prepared to welcome students on their first day at school.
- Create a great first impression of Stamford, ensuring Admissions guests have a first-class experience when visiting the campus or starting their first day at school.
The job holder’s responsibility for promoting and safeguarding the welfare of children and young persons for whom s/he is responsible, or with whom s/he comes into contact will be to adhered to and ensure compliance with the relevant Cognita Safeguarding; Child Protection Policy and Procedures at all times. If in the course of carrying out the duties of the role, the job holder identifies any instance that a child is suffering or likely to suffer significant harm either at school or at home, s/he must report any concerns to the School’s Designated Safeguarding Lead or to the Head or indeed to the Cognita Regional Safeguarding Manager so that a referral can be made accordingly to the relevant third party services.
Main responsibilities –
- Assist Inquiry Managers in responding to Admissions queries via email, phone and Live Chat.
- Assist Inquiry Managers on event generated leads conversion to Opportunities
- Produce and circulate the daily new joiner report, working with Admissions Managers and School offices to ensure that the school is well prepared for all new arrivals.
- Co-ordinating the admissions team to ensure that staff are always available to meet new starters and take them to class or school office.
- Assisting the Inquiry Team to follow up with families after admissions events.
- Proactively answering the main school phone line and directing all phone calls accordingly.
- Manning the Admissions reception. Ensuring prospective parents are greeted and made comfortable upon arrival.
- Conducting onboarding appointments to help Secondary students collect laptops and timetables
- Support Admissions Director to organise new students orientations (virtual or physical) in August and in January.
- Office administration relating to pantry and stationery supplies, Prospectus, magazines, brochures, mail, TV, and Admissions parking.
- Other duties as assigned by the Senior Manager and/or Director of Admissions & Marketing.
- Administration experience working within an office setting; school experience is desirable but not essential.
- Excellent verbal communications skills.
- Experience in working in a multi-cultural setting.
- Must have native English language, both spoken and written
- Proficiency in a second Asian language (esp. Mandarin) is desirable.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Demonstrates the Stamford Values – Integrity, Courage, Ingenuity and Compassion
- Degree or Diploma
- At least 3 years administrative experience
- Direct reporting to Senior Manager
- Liaise with Admissions Managers and other school staff
- School environment
- Work efficiently and collaboratively in a team
- Be prepared to assist with special events as required
Terms of Employment
- Working Hours 8:00 am – 5:00 pm, Monday to Friday
- Annual Leave 21 working days
- Medical Benefits: Medical insurance provided where applicable
- Sick Leave/Hosp: 14 days sick leave and 60 days hospitalization leave (including sick leave)
- Probation Period: 3 months from date of commencement
- Referee request: Required
- Background Check: Required
Closing on 08 Dec 2021