Assistant Director / Senior Manager / Manager / Assistant Manager (Corporate Communications)
MINISTRY OF HEALTH
Public / Civil Service
You will handle the public communications of professional health issues, such as communicable & non-communicable diseases and crisis communications. You will advise the relevant divisions on public communications strategies and positioning of these issues, develop, execute and manage public communications programmes that will promote public understanding, appreciation and support of Singapore’s healthcare system via a variety of marketing and media channels. You will also plan and manage media coverage for MOH-related events and to facilitate media requests at these events.
- Relevant qualifications with preferably 3-4 years of relevant experience in corporate communications or public relations
- Experience in media relations is preferred; stakeholders engagement, marketing communications and / or journalism would be an added advantage
- Good communication skills with the ability to engage and interact at different levels
- Ability to multi-task and work independently
- Strong critical thinking
- Highly driven and enjoy working in a fast-paced and challenging environment
For more senior candidates, you may be considered for the Assistant Director role whereby you will lead a team of comms officers.
Closing on 05 Feb 2021