Assistant Director, Education
SINGHEALTH COMMUNITY HOSPITALS
Education and Training, General Management, Healthcare / Pharmaceutical
Contract, Full Time
S$6000 - S$9000
The Assistant Director, Education will play a key role in developing the education capabilities of SingHealth Community Hospitals (SCH), and oversee the strategic design, development, implementation and evaluation of training and education programmes offered by SCH. He/ She is expected to identify educational and training development opportunities for the Intermediate and Long Term Care (ILTC) - including reviewing landscape analysis of the ILTC education resources, needs, stakeholders and opportunities and ensuring SCH Education Office plays a pivotal role within SingHealth (SingHealth Residency, Group Education, the Academic Medicine Education Institute (AM.EI), Regional Health Systems) and the community.
He/ She is also expected to spearhead and organise key educational initiatives such as curriculum development, conference programme development and organisation and faculty development activities, with a strategic view of operational effectiveness and sustainability. These will be achieved through the leadership of a team that collaborates with internal and external stakeholders to improve the standards of community care through training and education.
- Minimum a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with at least 10 years of experience, preferably in a related field such as Education, Adult Learning, Instructional Design or Education Technology
- Experience in working with SkillsFuture Framework and WSQ-related training programmes will be an advantage
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, learning management systems and educational technology
- Strong project management skills
- Strong communicator and able to work under pressure
Closing on 20 Jan 2021