Assistant Director, Talent Management
GOVERNMENT TECHNOLOGY AGENCY
Public / Civil Service
The Government Technology Agency (GovTech) aims to transform the delivery of Government digital services by taking an outside-in" view, putting citizens and businesses at the heart of everything we do. We also develop the Smart Nation infrastructure and applications, and facilitate collaboration with citizens and businesses to co-develop technologies.
Join us as we support Singapore’s vision of building a Smart Nation - a nation of possibilities empowered through info-communications technology and related engineering.
Reporting to Deputy Director, People and Capability Building, you will serve as a strategic partner to senior management to develop talent management policies and frameworks while being responsible for the talent cycle in GovTech.. You will conceive, design and implement progressive talent management, development and engagement programmes with the objective of attracting, developing and retaining the high performers.
Key areas of responsibilities include succession planning, annual talent cycle, talent management & development, talent career growth, advising on high potentials, and shaping the talent approach.
• Develop and implement progressive and future focused talent management strategy, policies and processes.
• Strong talent and organizational development skills to achieve business goals and results in grooming and retaining internal bench of talent.
• Provide direction for leadership and development programmes and initiatives and complement with WOG talent programmes.
• Enhance tools and processes used to support GovTech’s Talent Review initiatives– which include the accurate identification of high potential talent, critical positions, HIPOs, retention risk assessment, talent engagement and development plans, rotation and succession plans for critical positions
• Analyze and synthesize talent data from various sources into meaningful conclusions that enhance fact-based talent decision-making
• Report key talent metrics
• Manage post-talent review processes that ensure proper follow through of actions determined at talent review sessions
• Engage talent on their career and developmental needs
• Manage talent promotion and succession planning process
• Play the talent advisory role on career pathing options and/or developmental opportunities
• Degree holder
• Minimum 8 years of experience as a HR generalist, HR/TM business partnering and/or talent management
• Minimum 5 years of experience in Talent Management from either a business, Centre of Excellence or consulting perspective
• Aware of current and future talent trends
• Able to follow through on sound and future-focused strategy with excellent communication and immaculate execution
• Comfortable with data and preparation of papers / proposals
• Comfortable dealing with senior management
• Collaborative and able to work effectively with the HR team and across Govtech
• People skills essential, coaching skills a plus
• Collaborative leadership qualities
• Good understanding of ICT industry is highly advantageous
• Prior team management experience would be a plus
Closing on 31 Dec 2021