CERTIS INTEGRATED FACILITIES MANAGEMENT PTE. LTD.
Engineering, Repair and Maintenance
S$2300 - S$3300
· Responsible for planning, execution and supervision of all facilities management and operation activities
· Manage term contractors and lead a team of technical officers and technicians in facilities operation, troubleshooting, preventive and breakdown maintenance works
· Provide feasible solution and co-ordinate with owners, contractors/vendors and users on engineering functional requirements and to ensure objectives are achieved
· Responsible for project costs control, maintaining quality service standards and related documentation works
· Possess a recognised Degree/Diploma in Engineering or Building Services (or any other related field)
· Minimum 3-5 years of relevant experience in facilities management and related field
· Self-driven, resourceful, able to multi-task and a good team player
· Able to work independently and take ownership of assignments and manage operation with good leadership attributes
· Possess good interpersonal and communication skills
Interested applicants may apply directly by clicking on “Apply now"
Closing on 22 Jan 2022