Assistant Facilities Manager
NORTH LONDON COLLEGIATE SCHOOL (SINGAPORE) PTE. LTD.
Building and Construction
S$3500 - S$5000
Our Assistant Facilities Manager is responsible for the daily maintenance of the school campus and related safety aspects. They ensure that all aspects of the school physical plant are running safely and efficiently. This role will manage the relationships with our external service providers. A successful candidate will be an experienced team player who brings enthusiasm and a proactive mindset.
- Responsible for overseeing and maintaining all building management systems.
- Oversee and manage a planned preventive maintenance schedule, undertaking the responsibility of maintenance work with safety as a priority and avoiding any school operations.
- Manage staff and resources assigned..
- Responding appropriately to emergencies or urgent issues as they arise and dealing with the consequences.
- Ensure appropriate quality, workmanship and compliance
- Ensure that Health and Safety standards at work are understood, implemented and maintained by all team members and sub-contractors, as well as communicated to staff.
- Manage relationships with all specialist contractors and sub-contractors.
- Coordinate projects related to facilities from planning, installation to completion and use including obtaining the required permits and approvals in carrying out the activities.
- Assist to ensure campus health and safety is maintained and in compliance.
- To assist in facilities’ procurement.
- Identify any unsafe condition in the workplace; recommend measures to remedy the unsafe conditions and implement measures.
- Actively participate in the school’s safety committee.
- Review and update Health and Safety documentation and ensure compliance.
- Registered Fire Safety Manager (FSM) for the school.
- Abide by the school safeguarding policy and keep abreast of any changes.
- Diploma in Electrical / Mechanical / Building Services or equivalent.
- At least five (5) years of relevant experience in managing similar facilities or in a school setting.
- Practical experience in using BMS
- Experienced in ACMV
- Certified Fire Safety Manager or willing to attend certification training
- Possess good communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Quick to learn in a new environment
To apply, please email the following documents to email@example.com before the application closing deadline.
- A completed NLCS application form (which can be found on the school website)
- A Cover Letter, stating your suitability for the role
- A copy of your Curriculum Vitae (CV)
Please note incomplete submissions will not be processed and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
Closing on 20 Jan 2022