Assistant Manager / Manager, Digital and Operational Technology
ACCOUNTING AND CORPORATE REGULATORY AUTHORITY
Accounting / Auditing / Taxation, Public / Civil Service
Be part of the team that shapes the future of the business and accounting regulatory landscape! We are going digital, leveraging data and Artificial Intelligence (AI) to provide a responsive and forward-looking regulatory environment conducive to enterprise in Singapore.
We are looking for committed, agile and energetic team players to be part of the team to drive ACRA digital transformation and build digital capabilities and governance.
The incumbent will contribute to the department’s objectives to accelerate the adoption of digital solution in ACRA and to develop and maintain a robust and sustainable enterprise architecture for ACRA systems.
- Conduct technology scanning and share digital solutions and their potential use case to stakeholders.
- Work cross-functionally with business users and technology vendors in conducting Proof of Concepts (POCs) and Pilot projects for new digital technologies and solutions with use cases for service and/or compliance.
- Showcase new digital solutions, arrange site visits and learning journeys on the application of digital solutions.
- Procure or partner with software vendors to introduce new digital tools with hands on training to acquire the skills to co-develop relevant ACRA digital solutions.
- Work closely with Whole-of-Government (WOG), industry players, business users and other relevant stakeholders to review as-is enterprise architecture. Identify any gaps to be addressed in the as-is architecture, taking these into consideration the design of the to-be architecture.
- Develop an up-to-date medium- and long-term Enterprise Architecture covering business, application, infrastructure, and data. The architecture should be aligned with WOG governance standards and the roadmap of ACRA systems.
- Professional qualification in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering or equivalent.
- Preferably with PMP or CITPM certification.
- At least 3 to 5 years of relevant working experience in Project Management role.
- Experience with implementation of at least 5 project cycles of different project nature in relevant technologies, preferably involving AI, data analytics, Blockchain, Cloud and/or Robotic Process Automation (RPA).
- Hands-on experience in system implementation and vendor management in medium scale projects, preferably in finance or accounting industry.
- Good knowledge of cloud platform and digital technologies, e.g. AI, Blockchain, RPA.
- Good knowledge of Agile delivery and system development life cycle (SDLC).
- Good knowledge of user centric design, analytics and digitalisation skills.
- Knowledge of design thinking and customer journey mapping will be an advantage.
- Committed, forward-thinking and energetic team player.
- Effective communication and stakeholder engagement skills.
- Ability to work with cross-functional multi-disciplined teams.
Applicants will be notified on whether they are shortlisted within 4 weeks of the closing date of this job posting.
Closing on 25 May 2021