Assistant Manager / Manager, Membership & Strategy Implementation
NATIONAL COUNCIL OF SOCIAL SERVICE
Public / Civil Service, Social Services
Grow an impactful social service sector that achieves our vision of dignified lives. This is done through engaging member organisations in the ecosystem to plan, develop and harness the capabilities and capacity of the social service agencies in meeting current and emerging/unmet needs in the sector.
Delivering on the purpose through these strategies:
Reach out intentionally to more social purpose agencies and be the voice of member organisations by:
- Identifying and recruiting prospective member organisations to ensure sector representation
- Onboarding and offboarding of member organisations to ensure sector remains relevant and dynamic
- Profiling and analysing members feedback to influence policy, programme and resources to the social service sector
Engage and develop member organisations to grow an impactful social service sector and vibrant membership base by:
- Working with member organisations to grow relationships with the Board, Head of Agencies and key staff, so as to contribute to the strategic development of the organisations
- Planning and coordinating across NCSS to integrate communication and engagement messages to member organisations.
- Partner member organisations to assess, plan and co-create development plans to improve their organisational capacity.
- Conceptualising, designing and organising platforms to engage members organisations
- Recommending database design and methods to analyse, manage data and use the data to design business reports to draw insights that assist/enhance engagement with member organisations.
Provide strategic benefits that can optimise member organisations’ resources and increase NCSS’s value by:
- Collecting and studying data from various sources that might help to identify and interpret patterns and trends in NCSS member organisations’ needs.
- Growing partnership network to provide relevant benefits that enhance the sector’s capabilities and capacity to deliver impact sustainably..
Any other duties as assigned.
- Tertiary qualification in Business, Economics or Social Sciences.
- Prior experience in the sector and skillsets in data analysis would be an advantage.
Closing on 15 Apr 2021