Assistant Manager, Digitalisation (Contract)
Information Technology, Social Services
S$4200 - S$5200
1. Recommend ways to leverage digitisation to improve business processes. Identify ways to eliminate redundant (non-value added process) to make existing processes more efficient and allow for data transparency.
2. Recommend the use of digital technologies to transform or enhance current model of service delivery and provide new ideas and value-producing opportunities.
3. Support and coordinate the planning, design and implementation of the digital transformation of rehabilitation and care and employment programmes in SPD. These programmes include the Day Rehabilitation Centres, Transition to Employment programme and Daycare Centre.
4. Implement digitalisation initiatives to enhance the efficiency and effectiveness of existing Client Management System and look for opportunities to digitalise existing processes for client database management, meeting notes, in services and staff training.
5. Identify critical processes to digitalise to maximise efficiency and effectiveness of programmes. Assist with process mapping of existing practices and process to aid with digitalisation.
6. Perform Change Management to align digitalisation initiatives with business transformation both within the organisation as well as with external stakeholders.
7. To modernise and digitise manual processes, addressing pain points for staff and focus on initiatives for improving client experience.
8. Research, recommend, implement and oversee the automation in Daycare programme for technologies to be implemented with clients for dementia care (robotics, apps, tracking) and general daycare clients to replace conventional interventions.
9. Recommend appropriate applications to digitalise processes and enhance digitsation of existing processes.
10. Manage contractors and stakeholders to ensure safety requirements, operating standards and quality standards are met.
11. Review proposals from consultants/contractors for management's approval.
12. Present findings and solutions to Senior Management (Powerpoint/Information paper). Prepare board paper for projects deemed as suitable for implementation and presentation to board or services committee as needed.
1.Bachelor degree in any discipline related to business, IT or health science from a good University.
2. At least 3 years of relevant working experience in managing programmes. Relevant field of study in Business or Information Technology a plus. Advantage if there is management experience over persons with disabilities.
3. An added advantage if there is understanding of the sector and its dynamics.
4. Strong project management skills and ability to drive change management and continuous improvements
5. High level of analytical, critical thinking and problem-solving skills with attention to details
6. Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with ability to translate approved recommendations into actionable insights and influence stakeholders
7. Team player with ability to collaborate well with all levels of staff
Closing on 06 Feb 2021