Assistant Manager/Manager (Strategy & Capability Development) (2 years contract)
INFO-COMMUNICATIONS MEDIA DEVELOPMENT AUTHORITY
Public / Civil Service
You will be part of a team that develops and implements Public Service Broadcasting (PSB) strategies and programmes to foster an informed and connected society through engaging PSB content. Specifically, you will be implementing tech/digital projects aimed at developing strategic capabilities of local broadcasters and media players through experimentation and/or adoption of new technologies (such as AI for media) and innovative formats (such as AR/VR) as well as leveraging of data/consumer insights to enhance PSB content delivery and deepen audience engagement across multiple platforms.
- Identify and evaluate media, tech or platform players for potential partnerships to enhance strategic capabilities of the local companies and the PSB ecosystem.
- Engage identified partners on proposals for pilot-testing and/or full implementation of media-tech, innovative formats or consumer analytics projects
- Develop and implement Public Service Broadcasting (PSB) strategies and programmes to enhance PSB content delivery and deepen audience engagement across multiple platforms
- Prepare internal submissions with assessments and recommendations to seek approval of projects
- Manage strategic capability projects, including contract negotiation, progress monitoring, verification of deliverables, funding administration and performance review.
- Establish good industry networks and collaborate with media industry players and public agencies for effective implementation of PSB strategies, projects and initiatives.
- Research on new technologies and formats for innovative content creation and delivery.
- 2 to 5 years of relevant working experience, preferably in project management roles and with experience in tech-related projects involving AI for media, AR/VR, Data Analytics, Digital Media, AdTech or MarTech.
- Background in ICT, Business/Consumer Analytics, Digital Marketing/Media, or Business Administration.
- Keen interest in the media industry, with good understanding of social-political, economic and technological trends driving media consumption. Good understanding of technology, preferably in media-tech areas.
- Self-motivated team player who can also work independently to deliver results in a fast-paced environment
- Strong stakeholder management, project management, analytical and communication (writing and presentation) skills.
Position will commensurate with experience.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Closing on 16 Jun 2021