Assistant Product Manager (Cooking)
ASIA ASSOCIATION PTE. LTD.
Marketing / Public Relations, Sales / Retail
Permanent, Full Time
S$4500 - S$6500
Assistant Product Manager
Our client, an American kitchen home appliances brand who is one of the Fortune 500 company is seeking for Assistant Product Manager (Cooking).
Responsible for Product Planning and new product development of Pacific (Oceania, Singapore, Malaysia, Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam, Indonesia, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Korea and Japan) to meet/ exceed business objectives.
Centralized Category Marketing - Cooking
- Prepare Category strategy of Pacific markets to meet category growth.
- Work closely with local team on market trend/ consumer insights to prepare market analysis.
- Cluster Line Structure & Local Line Structure Approval.
- Consolidate market demand & product request consolidation & prioritization.
- Plan for 3-5 years product roadmap.
- Prepare monthly Ops category review.
- Manage Pacific Cooking category P&L, market share, LRP.
New Product Development:
- Prepare POS & business case.
- Manage product development and cadence.
- Create product marketing stories.
- Value chain and launch price alignment.
- Distributors management on PSI, collect market analysis, product benchmark, competitor pricing analysis and assist distributor product complaints.
- Monitor PEX, SIR, TCQ
- Degree holder
- Product category management experience, home appliances industry will be an advantage.
- 3-5 years of experience
Closing on 02 Oct 2021