Assistant Vice President IT Security (Infrastructure Security Architect)
THE GREAT EASTERN LIFE ASSURANCE COMPANY LIMITED
S$8000 - S$12000
Develop, update and maintain the IT Infrastructure Security architecture of Great Eastern IT, which encompass network, systems and endpoint security.
Strategise and provide end-to-end governance and oversight on infrastructure security architecture and technology implementation across the group, including planning, technical review and refresh of infrastructure security controls.
- Develop strategy, roadmap and blueprint for GE to have a defensible and security-resilient network architecture. Work hand-in-hand with IT security teams such as infrastructure security, application security, cyber security delivery and cyber response readiness (SOC) to achieve the objective.
- Define and maintain the security standards and architecture for Cloud, Infrastructure and Endpoint.
- Be the SME to support Security Assurance and Delivery teams in providing requirements, security architecture review and solutioning.
- Provide security architecture advisory and represent IT Security in EA forums.
- Maintain oversight on implementation of security tools across all entities.
- Review security of Network Design for new implementation or changes to existing network infrastructure, including cloud computing initiatives.
- Evaluate Security tooling to refresh and strengthen the security posture of GE.
· Takes accountability in considering business and regulatory compliance risks and takes appropriate steps to mitigate the risks.
· Maintains awareness of industry trends on regulatory compliance, emerging threats and technologies in order to understand the risk and better safeguard the company.
· Highlights any potential concerns /risks and proactively shares best risk management practices.
- Degree in information technology.
- Information security certifications, such as CISSP, CCSP or equivalent.
- Minimum 5 to 7 years’ experience in IT architecture / Operations / Cyber Security.
- Knowledge in technology security standards and best practices.
- Knowledge in network architecture design, network security devices configuration, operating systems and mobile device management.
- Knowledge in cloud computing would be a strong differentiator.
7. High level of integrity, takes accountability of work and good attitude over teamwork.
8. Takes initiative to improve current state of things and adaptable to embrace new changes.
To all recruitment agencies: Great Eastern does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our email or our employees. We will not be responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Closing on 06 Feb 2022