Associate DevSecOps Engineer #THR
GOVERNMENT TECHNOLOGY AGENCY
Public / Civil Service
The Government Technology Agency (GovTech) aims to transform the delivery of Government digital services by taking an outside-in" view, putting citizens and businesses at the heart of everything we do. We also develop the Smart Nation infrastructure and applications, and facilitate collaboration with citizens and businesses to co-develop technologies.
Join us as we support Singapore’s vision of building a Smart Nation - a nation of possibilities empowered through info-communications technology and related engineering.
With the Cybersecurity landscape today constantly evolving with new threats and vulnerabilities, many organizations are at risk, or have already been compromised. Do you want to play a critical role in defending our Smart Nation against such threats?
Cyber Security Group’s product development team is looking for talented engineers who bring fresh ideas and perspectives to join our growing team. We build products that significantly enhance the security capabilities within the Government. Our products need to handle data at scale, cross platforms and extend beyond the traditional mind-set of how software should be.
As part of an agile team, we participate in daily stand-ups, share ideas and have an open communications culture to push the boundaries of the technology that we build.
What to expect:
- Identify and explore COTS security products for use in the development lifecycle
- Develop POCs to integrate such products into a CI/CD pipeline
- Test the efficacy of the solution, as well as identify & resolve any issues arising
- Report and share the findings, and suggest improvements as part of the solution
- Other ad-hoc development related tasks as required
How to succeed:
- Understanding of cloud native architecture and applications
- Understanding of infrastructure provision and management tools (Docker, Ansible, Kubernetes)
- Understanding of basic cybersecurity principles and concepts
Closing on 31 Dec 2021