Associate Director - CTO Focus Factory Tech Lead
ORGANON ASIA PACIFIC SERVICES PTE. LTD.
Healthcare / Pharmaceutical
S$11000 - S$16000
The position is a Technical Leadership role, reporting to the Director, Chemical Technical Operations. The Technical Lead will be responsible for the management of the technical interface between the Company and our counterpart in Singapore (South/West) for DP, API and Intermediates. The Technical Lead will provide process support to the External Partners (EP) in the External Manufacturing (ExM) Focused Factory to resolve production issues, evaluate and manage process change requests, proactively assess and manage process/technical risks, and provide guidance on process improvement and capacity optimization to meet business goals.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Functions and leads independently with minimal oversight
- Provides a single point of technical contact to the assigned EP in Focused Factory and coordinates with impacted (downstream and upstream) internal Company sites and External Partners
- Collaborates with Focused Factory team members (eg. Procurement, Analytical, Operations and Quality) and others to facilitate supply of products with an End-to-End mindset
- Initiate and drive change controls to completion
- Provide technical transfers and validation support as well as development of plans to meet capacity needs
- Provides rapid responsive support to resolve manufacturing issues and prevent supply disruptions
- Proactive partnership with the EP to achieve business goals, mitigate risks and continuously improve performance, in order to establish a common and high performing culture that benefits both Company and EP
- Demonstrates consistently a strong compliance and EHS mindset in driving excellence in supply performance in the Focused Factory, ensuring inspection readiness at all times
- Partners effectively and leads the interface with various functional groups including Pharmaceutical Operations, Chemistry, Analytical and Engineering, on aligned priorities
- Executes technical due diligence assessments at potential new EP’s in the region
- Provides expert consultation and review of chemical and pharmaceutical manufacturing technical matters
- Provides a 'calibrated' technical review of EP process change requests and deviation reports
- Understands the true regulatory requirements and partners with Operations, Quality, Regulatory and the EP in applying efficient ways to meet these requirements
- BS/ MS / Ph.D in in chemical/biochemical engineering, pharmaceutical science or chemistry or related fields
- Minimum of 7 years of post-BS experience, including manufacturing experience in the areas of API and Pharmaceutical process production, with demonstrated experience in process start up, process optimization, and technical transfers
- Experience in leading technical teams in the areas of process development / commercialization / tech transfer / supply of API and Pharmaceutical products
- Flexibility and the ability to work independently, with excellent organizational skills
- Strong Company Leadership attributes including a global and compliance mindset, an end to end supply chain view, ability to collaborate across functions and geographies and multi-task effectively, strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to establish and maintain strong working relationships with technical, quality and operations leaders in the internal and external network
Who we are …
Organon delivers ingenious health solutions that enable people to live their best lives. We are a $6.5 billion global healthcare company focused on making a world of difference for women, their families and the communities they care for. We have an important portfolio and are growing it by investing in the unmet needs of Women’s Health, expanding access to leading biosimilars and touching lives with a diverse and trusted portfolio of health solutions.
Our Vision is clear: A better and healthier every day for every woman.
At launch, we will be more than 10,000 Founders strong, ready to rise together as we make a difference in a new way. As Founders, employees will create their future and will help shape the direction of Organon and its impact on the world. Our culture reflects our passion for those we champion.
At Organon, we all belong. We embrace diversity and give it a voice. Our commitment to supporting women is reflected in the make-up of our leadership team, which is majority female and our diversity of experience is core to who we are and what we are designed to do.
Closing on 21 Mar 2021