Associate SOC Engineering Specialist #THR
GOVERNMENT TECHNOLOGY AGENCY
Public / Civil Service
The Government Technology Agency (GovTech) aims to transform the delivery of Government digital services by taking an outside-in" view, putting citizens and businesses at the heart of everything we do. We also develop the Smart Nation infrastructure and applications, and facilitate collaboration with citizens and businesses to co-develop technologies.
Join us as we support Singapore’s vision of building a Smart Nation - a nation of possibilities empowered through info-communications technology and related engineering.
The Cyber Security Group (CSG) is the cybersecurity arm of GovTech that is committed to creating a safe and secure digital government. We are looking for a cybersecurity engineer who will be involved in the planning, design, implementation and support of the Security Operation Center (SOC) in cloud environments.
What to expect:
- Architecting and implementing Security Operation Center (SOC) in cloud environments such as AWS, Azure and GCP.
- Perform risk assessment and develop mitigation plans against any identified risks.
- Analyze and propose solutions to resolve problems associated with SOC technical and integration issues
- Support and maintain the system running in the SOC
How to succeed:
- Understanding in the architecture, technologies of a Security Operation Center (SOC)
- Knowledge in cloud hosting environments and technologies
- Knowledge in network security, protocols and standards
- Understanding of security policies and best practices
- Well versed in Python programming
- Strong interest in Cybersecurity domains
- Strong Analytical thinking
- Self motivated and Team player
- Degree in Information Security, Computer Science or other technical disciplines
Closing on 31 Dec 2021