Asst Head/ Deputy Head/ Head, Central Innovation & Enterprise Office (CIEO)
NATIONAL RESEARCH FOUNDATION
Public / Civil Service
S$3500 - S$7000
The National Research Foundation’s (NRF) mission is to promote and coordinate Research, Innovation and Enterprise (RIE) activities in Singapore so as to create a vibrant, competitive and knowledge-driven economy.
The key function of the CIEO is to act as a central programme office to manage the following funds and schemes:-
- Central Gap and Proof-of-Concept Funds – national-level open and competitive grants to bridge the gap between research and industry. Gap funds aim to bring research outputs to a higher technology readiness level (TRL), developing them into outcomes that have commercial or societal impact.
- Central Core and University Innovation Funds – national-level platforms to support capability development of public research performers to enhance innovation and enterprise development. These funds also support ecosystem events in technology and innovation.
The Asst Head/ Deputy Head/ Head of CIEO will be responsible for the day-to-day implementation, management, operations and deliverables of projects and activities of the above funding schemes.
- Tertiary qualification in science, engineering or business;
- At least 2 years of work experience in managing science and engineering grants and schemes involving public research performers and industry;
- Experience in dealing with institutes of higher learning and research institutes, companies and investors;
- Strong administrative, organizational, interpersonal and communication skills;
- Able to work independently, as well as effectively in teams
Candidates with more years of work and supervisory experience, will be considered for the Head’s position.
Closing on 22 Jun 2021